Akhanda Bhajan Sat 11th Nov, 4.45pm - Sunday 12th Nov, 6.00pm
Seva schedule - summary1. Main Preparation Saturday 4th Nov (starting at 10.00am) and Sunday 5th Nov (starting at 12.00pm)
2. Tentative dates in case we need more time Monday 6th Nov to Thursday 9th Nov (Evenings, 5 - 9pm)
3. Final preparations and set up Friday 10th Nov & Saturday 11th Nov (time to be confirmed)
See below for the broad areas of work.
- Number of volunteers given in ( ) are only estimates as are the suggested timings
- Some areas of work are concurrent
- Simple LUNCH will be provided on SATURDAY 4th Nov
|Date/ Day||Time||Work to be carried out||Remarks|
|1.||Sat 4th Nov||10am – 12.30pm 11.30am – 4.00pm 1.00pm – 5.00pm||Hall and Stage 1. Cleaning, sweeping and mopping the wedding hall, moving chairs to back of the hall (25 pple)Stage 2. Setting up canvas curtain & stage skirting (Prashant & 2 pple) 3. Setting up stage speakers (2pple) 4. Cleaning the statues, setting up the altar and confirming the arrangement of altar (4 pple) Hall (Windows and aisle) 5. Covering the windows and putting up the curtains (10 pple) 6. Pasting lights in aisle (5 pple) 7. Setting up the aisle lights (3pple) 8. Arranging aisle and laying the cloth||All volunteers to bring old newspapers (to be used for covering windows)|
|2.||Sunday 5th Nov||12.00pm – 2.00pm 2.00pm – 4.00pm 4.00pm – 7.00pm 12.00pm – 5.00pm||Stage 1. Setting up the UV lights for the backdrop (4pple) 2. Confirming the stage backdrop pictures and pinning them to the canvas backdrop (Uncle Jeya and Bro Arul) 3. Painting the pictures (Uncle Jeya, with 3-4pple) Aisle 4. Decorating the aisle (TBC) (8 pple)|
For details and clarification, please speak to Bro Sunthar or Bro Arul.
Jai Sai Ram